I want to pay your attention to advices from coaches:
– If you have any questions about the technique of the exercise, please contact the manager on duty!
– The total workout time should not exceed 40 minutes.
– Rest between sets should not exceed 40 seconds.
– The last 2-3 exercises should be done without rest.
– If you want to increase or decrease the hard level you can do it through a change in the angle of the body.
Before training, heat the body in 10-15 minutes of cardio.
1. Squats. 2 sets of 20 repetitions.
Take the position in front of TRX, bend your elbows, pinning them to the body. Perform squats, looking up and keep your pelvis back: your knees should not go ahead and concentrate your weight on your heels.
2. Lunges. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Take the position in front of TRX, bend your elbows, pinning them to the body, move the left leg back, bending at the same time supporting – right foot – to a right angle. Then return to the starting position.
3. Bending of the feet lying on the hamstrings. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Lie down on your back, put your heels together, your pelvis must be pressed to the floor, put your arms along your body. Bend your knees, having brought them to the stomach, slowly return to starting position.
4. Row traction. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
According to the TRX workout plan, place your feet together, slightly narrower than shoulder width. Holding the hinges move your chest forward behind hinges bending arms at the elbows.
5. Squeezing with your external foot forward. 2 sets of 12-15 repetitions.
Stand facing the TRX take the TRX loops like in position for doing push-ups. Slowly do push-ups, stretching the chest as much as possible.
6. T-waves. 2 sets of 12 repetitions.
Stand facing the TRX, put your feet apart on shoulder width. Grasp the handle, put your feet on the floor, your body should be hung at an angle, with a focus in the legs, your elbows should be slightly bent and deployed on both sides. Dilute your hands by filing your chest forward and then return to the starting position.
7. Lead-hand standing. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Stand facing the TRX, place your feet shoulder-width apart, take a small angle of inclination, rest in the loop, straighten your arms forward over itself. Return to starting position.